Sunday, August 8, 2010

My First Time...

We just got home from the movie theater. Today of all days is unforgettable for me, you wanna know why? Because today is my first time to go out and watch a movie with hubby and kids in a theater in my three years of living in the US. I remembered that I watched movies almost every week when I was in the Philippines because it only cost me a couple of dollars to get in but here it will cost you much more than that so we opt to just rent a movie every week using netflix. My daughter got a movie giftcard for amc theater that's why we were able able to go. Thanks to her friend who gave it during her birthday. We were debating last night on what to watch. My daughter wanted to watch Shrek3 but my son wanted to watch The Last Airbender and oh that's what I want to watch too so majority won. We went out and watched the Airbender. I liked it and most of all I was thankful that hubby went to watch with us. I thought he would just drop us off but he parked the car and bought us some snacks before heading to the movie.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use