Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Smart Shopper Wannabe

I went to Walgreens to shop today. I do love this store since they have a lot of good deals. Actually been shopping there since the last couple of weeks. Im telling you couponing is so addicting. I bought the following items:

2 Welchs sparkling juice 2/7
Nabisco crackers 2/5
Turtles 3/4
2 Nescafe 7oz on sale for 6.99
Folgers Coffee 11.3oz on sale for 5.49
a gallon of milk for 3.29.
I have coupons for almost each of the item that sum up to 23 dollars that I used to pay (some of these are mfr coupons and register rewards). I paid my balance with my $10Amex gift card I received from shopping at CVS. My balance is 5.01. All these items for 5 dollars? I could dance for joy dragging my basket out of Walgreens. My receipt said I saved 35.70. I think I did very well today!
Thank you once again Krazy Coupon Lady for being so brilliant and sharing your expertise!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use