Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Semester is Almost Over

I've been busy just when I thought I could hang around easy. My first formal school in America and it has to be in college. Should I consider myself lucky? School, school and more school and the bunny gets going. I'm so glad the semester is almost over. They wanted me to take English 97 but I challenged them. I have an English exam retaken so they gave me English 101 which is thesis writing. Really not easy for a second language learner but oh I'm so good at pretending that I know what I'm doing.I enrolled English 101, Biology Lecture, Biology 207 Lab this semester. I'm not so good with Anatomical position but as the time went by I am learning. It seemed like I've been sleepless for a hundred years since there was so much to do. Overlapping of tasks to be done is way too much for me plus waking up too early to drag myself to school. I'd be lucky if I pass the 3 subjects. Oh well I need a miracle worker for that. Hubby keeps asking if I know what I should be taking next semester but with my experience now I guess I need a break. One more week to go and the countdown begins!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use