Sunday, August 24, 2008

Going to the farmer's market

We went to Berlin farmer's market in South Jersey. The place was not really hard to find. There were a lot of stuff from gently used items, cheap stuff , food, plants and even furnitures. I think if you name they got it there. They said the place existed pretty much long ago. The place is so big that the kids were complaining that they were tired of walking around. Nice thing about it was there was an indoor and outdoor market of your choice. A lot of cheap stuff. Woo. I felt like I was back in the Philippines. We bought some toy binoculars for the kids. We also bought some fruits and vegetables which I found a pretty good price. It was a little bit way down from the house but my oh my still like it there. That was how I spent my Sunday with the family. After that we went to Arby's for dinner. Then went home straight and relaxed.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use