Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Place Called Home

We have just purchased a home here in New Jersey. We rented an apartment for almost a year in Wheaton, Illinois. It was nice but the place was really a bit too small for a family of five. I'm so happy that we have finally settled down after a month of looking for a place to live. We live about ten minutes away from my husband's work place. The house is some sort of a townhouse type. It has a community pool and playground for the kids. At first I thought I'm not gonna like New Jersey I didn't like it for more than a couple of reason but at least now I am slowly learning to love this place. I really don't have a lot of friends here yet but I'm glad my husband and kids are always around me so I never really have time to be depressed.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use