Monday, October 13, 2008

I received the letter last Saturday that I passed the interview and they welcome me to the school district. It's a wow for me and I really felt good about it. I finally made a step to help my family. I am just waiting now for the x-ray result. I will be able to start work as substitute teacher soon. In this time of economic crisis we all need to contribute in the family's income to make through the days. There will always be a way in every thing. I thank God so much for his love and enlightenment. My hubby was happy about it so he bought me a bag for my subpack. I got a big brown bag for all the things I need for school. Filling it up for my needed things. Im excited for my first day in school.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use