Monday, November 24, 2008

Jared Jewelry

A year ago my fiance bought me an engagement ring from Jared. I had it appraised just for the curiousity of it and the jeweller was impressed of the kind of diamond my husband now bought me. He told me that it was one flawless stone. I was shocked because it really looked rather simple but it was really of great sentimental value to me. I have been wearing it since and never remove it from my finger. We had it cleaned for free three months ago. I was really impressed because after the cleaning it really looked like brand new. I am so glad that my husband has really good taste with jewelry. With so many competition in the world of jewelry no wonder Jared never goes out of style. It has always kept its promise.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use