Thursday, November 6, 2008

Updates

Long time that I have not scribbled here. A lot of things has happened to my life lately and one of them happened to be teaching on a once in a while basis. It could never sustain a family, good thing I am not the breadwinner, hehe. I was thinking how come I am not working full time when thats was suppose to be my target. I need to help augment the family income since every commodity has been skyrocketing. There must be a way on how to do it. I need to upgrade my certification since I have the right education and experience. I am now busy searching online what to do with my life particularly on how to get the teacher's license here. Looks like I am starting all over again, back to zero folks. Gosh, I was already spending so much with my sub-certificate but it seem to be no good because it can never be able to help my family. As I researched online I stumbled upon the exact things that I need to do thank God I was enlightened. The process seem to be a little scary because I have to start all over again but well life is a work in progress if I stumbled once I take it as a learning experience.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use