Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hubby Made A Great Dinner Today

I went to work as a cashier today. An hour before going home my boss came to my register so I greeted him and asked how he was doing. He asked me if I could stay an hour or two. I told him that I can if he will give me another 15 minutes break in which he agreed. On my break time I called up hubby and old him that my time is extended. I asked hi if he can make some dinner and he said okay. I just told him to put some onions and garlic on the beef. When I went home the smell of the sauteed beef made me really hungry. Hubby can cook well and I did have a good dinner. I asked asked him what he did with the beef since something is in it that I did not know that taste really good. He said he added some gravy with the beef and onions. Awesome! Thank you honey for always helping me out with the household chores especially with the cooking! The kids love his cooking too.;-)

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use