Thursday, January 7, 2010

To All My Friends...

How was your new year so far? Mine is a little bit busy. I am having a general cleaning in our house one room at a time. It is time consuming but I am loving the results.
I found an email from my inbox that I wish to share with you because think it is really very cute but I am having a hard time posting it here now. I really wish I will be able to share it with you guys. I will have to go to work early tomorrow. The weather channel is predicting it's gonna snow again tomorrow, I hope there's no class. Lol. Oh well, I just hope hubby will drive me to work.;-)

1 comment:

David Tamayo said...

Hi, I found you on Entrecard. We have been exchanging cards recently. Thanks for the drops. ;o) Have you been following the Philippine elections at all? I am curious to know what our kababayan abroad think about the elections. Could you ask some friends and then let me know on my site? I would really appreciate it. Thanks ;o) http://securityforidiots.blogspot.com

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use