Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Got Dyson Baby!


Having tried one vacuum cleaner brand to another I was a little bit dismayed. I always wanted to have a dyson but that it's for sure one costly vacuum cleaner. When I was in the breakroom a I saw a 40% employee discount for a dyson vacuum cleaner. I showed it to hubby and he agreed to grab one fro me to use. Lucky me! I'm so happy to get a dyson vacuum cleaner. It was a little bit expensive since it was marked 399 as a retail price. I got a 40% special discount plus 10% for employee discount plus 10% target rewards discount and 5%discount for using the target card. Wow what a steal deal! Dyson has a 5year warranty so I think this must be good. I have heard from friends how well their Dyson works. I got a big smile on my face. Finally I got a Dyson!;-)

2 comments:

Dhemz said...

oh my...I would love to have that kind...kaso can't afford eh...ang mahal...ehehhehe!

thanks for dropping by sis...glad to be here again!

Mel said...

i got a very good deal on this sis kaya i grabbed it na;-) i' gonna be singing while i'm cleaning...hehehe.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use