Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Medical Drama Series That I Love

I always love watching some medical drama series like Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. The medical scrubs that the interns and residents wear are so cute. The story is nice too. The life and struggles of people in the medical field is being portrayed and you will really learn from them. One of my other favorite show was Nurse Jackie. Did you remember that show? I find it hilarious and realistic. I watched that series all the time. I hope it will be shown on tv again. I like the nursing uniform she wore in that tv series. Her bestfriend is the lovely doctor who wear a prestine white lab coat with matching heels that really looked good on her.
Some of my friends are nurses and I am glad that they really are giving suggestions on what to do when I become clueless when my kids get sick. I wanted to gift them with these pretty nursing scrubs as a gesture of gratitude. I just hope they will like it.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use