Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!



My birthday was last March 4th. My friend couple Sean and Gen treated me to dinner with the kids at an Italian restaurant called Two to Tango. I could not thank them enough for such a kind thought. Then invited my friends to Borgata buffet in Atlantic City over the weekend for dinner. Since hubby is not around we planned to have Sean drive us to the venue but he was sick. My oh my poor kid. I went to ask a ride from Ellen which she gladly obliged. Thanks a lot my dear amiga. the funny story of Ellen fetching us at the house because she got lost somewehre then on the way to Borgata we missed the tunnel so we turned around. We ended up going straight to dinner and no shopping at all. Ellen did not just bring us to Ac but even brought us back safely home. Thank you so much Ellen youre a life saver. I treated them to dinner because this don't happen all the time and my friends are really nice people that I hold dear to my heart. From the bottom of my heart I thank you for coming and enjoying the day with me. I am not getting any younger but I am glad I am getting wiser every step of the way!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use