Saturday, February 19, 2011

Thinking of Moving to Hawaii

I love Hawaii though I've never been there. It is my dream destination since I was young. I thought of it as a beautiful island home away from home. Everything there seems to be very lovely and charming.
One of my close friends Gen is thinking of moving to Hawaii. Her husband is in the military and they are moving all the time. This is next place of destination they want to be since it is really beautiful out there. It reminds her of home away from home like me. First and foremost they have to go and see the palce first. Then they have to sell their house here. Third they have to study about the Hawaiian islands that would suit them best as a couple since there are six major islands where you can opt to stay. I am also really excited about this thought. I told her to invite me to go and see Hawaii when they will be finally settled there. Without a second thought the couple said yes. Right now they are trying to look at the best airfare yet to be able to see and appreciate beautiful Hawaii. It would be lovely to get a really nice house on a hill overlooking the blue waters.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"A Dream Come True" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope you like the image I featured, and I hope this helps to attract many new visitors here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2011/02/sites-to-see_25.html

Mel said...

wow thanks fishHawk!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use