Sunday, February 13, 2011

Niece is Getting Married

It is February and it's Valentine's day. On this special day it is always a thrill to think about love, dinner dates and other cute stuff. I have seen a lot of people going to the store today grabbing some gifts for their special someone. So many people are in love and this reminds me of my niece who is getting married. Seh told me that she wants to get married in Hawaii. She had visited the place once last year and she showed me some of her pics there. It in is indeed a pretty place. She wanted to go back and tie the knot there. She is busy planning and making informal invitations to her family and friends here and abroad. She always asked me suggestions on what to do on her wedding. She told she wants to be a June bride. I suggested that while it's early she should plan and make a to do check list. On top of her list should be her
cute wedding invitations with Hawaiian theme since she wants to get married there. She should make it a point to write down the five W's. Who are invited, what needs to be done, where is the venue, and when should it be. There are many things to prepare in a wedding so this is really the best time to start preparing.

For now they are having a vacation in the Philippines. They are informing her parents about the marriage. I'm sure her dad will be very happy about it. In as much as I am her second parent I am thrilled to helping her make her dreams come true. I want to search for an elegant wedding invitation online and show it to her. She loves the color pink and it would go great with hibiscus, pearly shells and diamonds as a wedding decoration. I'm sure she will be happy.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use