Saturday, January 29, 2011

Knowing You Knowing Me


Not long ago I met an online blogger friend named Gagay. When I changed my blog lay out she was one of the few who noticed and appreciated it. And then she gave me this Stylish Blogger Award. So sweet of you my dear gg... a million thanks!
There are rules that one should follow upon receiving this award so I thought this one's interesting.

RULES FOR RECEIVING THE AWARD

•Thank and link back the person who gave you this award.
•Share 7 things about yourself.
•Award 15 great bloggers you know.
•Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

Seven Interesting Facts About Me

1. I was once a teacher for 10 years in the Philippines.

2. I love kids and my two kids simply amazes me.

3. I can easily detect a person's character just by hearing them talk.

4. Friends tend to tell me their problems and secrets without asking them.

5. I love Arts specially photography and culinary.

6. I was an editor in chief in our high school paper.

7. I am a light sleeper.

I would like to share this award to:

1. Menmen

2. Demcy

3. Yen

4. Lulu

5. Comely

6. Gladys

7. Rose

8. Lea

9. Adin

10. Mona

11. Yana Koh

12. Cacai

13. Kat

14. Bev

15. Nicquee

Enjoy the weekend stylish bloggers!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

maiii waaaa himo-i ko ngani na template pleaseeee!

kat said...

hehehe..thanks sa Award Mel..naa nako ani pero didto sa Mom's Place blog...well, grab ko to then diri nako i-post sa Mom's Wish Lists. Salamat kaayo.

Mel said...

hahaha cge men pangitaan tkaw. mura pod kog kabalo sa waa!!;-)

w0rkingAth0mE said...

Thank you Mel for this recognition i think you are the sixth person who gave this award to me :)

Dhemz said...

ayay! salamat te...thanks for sharing...much appreciated...sensya na tawon karon lang nakatugpa...ehehehe!

niQue said...

I knew about this issue for the first time from your blog, till someone send a gift like that to my blog so I realize that seemed many bloggers do the same thing. Also here in Indonesia.

Greetings! :)

GagayMD said...

thanks ate mel for the mention here and for joining the fun too! happy blogging!


I am...but GAGAY.
Pinoy Medical Doctor
The Latest Buzzzz

tom|AvoidingDivorce said...

Congrats on the award...you deserve it!

Labay lang ko ha...bisdak pod hehehe...

clavel said...

congratulation on your award. great style anyway...

clavel said...

congratulations on your award, you have a nice style anyway you deserve it...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use