Thursday, January 27, 2011

Is It Spring Yet?






It snowed last night. When I woke up it looked pretty bad. I don't want to be yacking on people so I started clearning the snow myself. I never thought we would have a bunch of little snow this year. I say little because we had more than what we had last year. We had like 3 major ones last year but this year seemed to be as bad even if it came in small bunches.
When the kids were asleep the school called up that classes will be cancelled the next day due to severe weather conditions. When the kids woke up they got ready for school. Suddenly, I heard James crying and wondered what was going on. I rushed downstairs and saw the two of them looking out in the backyard. The snow can be seen through the sliding door. They were fighting about how many inches the snow is. Heaven said it's ten and James said it's twelve. She was trying to make fun of his idea so she can win. I held him tight in my arms and told him not to cry about it because he is just telling the truth. They were just both estimating it and no one would like to lose like they're betting. Funny. They wondered why the bus never came so I told them teacher said to stay at home so you can help your parents clean up the snow mess. I was just done not long ago with my three hours of shoveling in the snow. My 2 little ones helped me with it. I say little because theyre 9 and 10. What do you expect of kids this age when it comes to snow removal. Amazingly they are really of big help to me. Thanks a bunch kiddos!

3 comments:

Mona said...

wowowee :) how i wish to live in a country with snow hehe.

Tess said...

wow super snowy snow...white all around the place...nice photo shots bff!

Dhemz said...

agoy ginoo ko! ilabay nang uban dire te...labon walay snow dire...ehehehe!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use