Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thank You Benefiber





I was cleaning up some leftover snow. I have to since we are expecting another ton today and tomorrow. I don't want the snow to pile up in front of the house just because one of the household member is lazy with helping in the house. Thanks for nothing. I made sure the pathway near the mailbox is clean so the postman can put our mail in without difficulty. Then I checked the mail. There I saw a package of Benefiber for me. Wow! I'm lucky to start my diet and exercise regimen to receive this 20 servings of Benefiber from Novartis. When I opened it I also got a $4 coupon. I'm excited. I felt like I'm getting paid to try this lol.;-) Hey it's not a dollar it's 4.;-) This is nice because I can mix it with any kind of food and beverage. Nice and healthy with no disadvantage. Thank you for sending this to me Novartis!!!!;-) I'm sure I'm going to put this to good use.
How about you have you received your own share of Benefiber?

3 comments:

Tess said...

wow good idea bff..this is effective for sure..thinking about trying this one too.

Evans B. said...

wow free stuff? how did you get it? I might get one then.. hehe

Mel said...

@ tess: thanks bff hehe..
@ Evan: i signed for free samples before i can't exactly remember i think on fb @ the sides there are some ads that i clicked.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use