Thursday, January 20, 2011

Get Well Soon Gen



I got a text from Gen last night. She told me she's in the hospital for surgery. I thought it was just a joke because she don't usually text me in the middle of the night. We usually exchange good mornings not goodnights but she knows I'm a sleepless blogger, lol. In the middle of our conversation I started to realize this is no prank message. Her gall bladder was removed today. I went to put some flowers in her confinement room while she was in the operating room. I left then went back a couple of hours after her operation just to make sure she's okay. I feel her pain and I told her to be strong since she's away from her family. She's a very close friend almost like a sister to me. People mistake her to be my daughter which is funny and we laugh about it. It's amazing how how she has become so close to me. I call her gang and my kids asked me what gang means. I told them it means dear. They are amazed by what it means. I am lucky by chance God has given me a wonderful friend as you. Gen please get well soon!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use