Monday, January 17, 2011

Back To The Ballgame

Every single step counts. Your success in whatever you do will be based upon your motivation, goals and most importantly how you carry out things to reach your goal. I've been trying to lose weight. I really want to because I am 50 pounds more than my usual weight. I started gaining weight three years ago when I stopped working and resituated my family from the Philippines to the US. One of my motivation in losing weight is looking at my pictures when I was in really good shape even after having my two kids. If I did it before I can always do it now- to get in shape and stay fit and healthy again. I've been doing my Bowflex treadclimber exercise. I am also am very cautious with the food I am consuming now. Way more cautious than before. After two weeks I lost two pounds. I think that is a slow pace but a lot better and healthier than one thinks. I tried to surf online of other ways to lose weight and came across HCG. The healthy way to lose weight is what I need. There is no prescription needed. It is also 100% money back guarantee. I think this is very interesting read. Should I give it a shot? I am excited to show hubby about HCG diet. For now I have to go start my treadclimbing exercise.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what a motivation! maybe i should hang my foto way back in the 80's:)))

Mel said...

whatever works right? hehehe;-)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use