Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Burlington Coat Factory Sale

Burlington Coat Factory is having a sale. They have a lot of branded items from coats to dresses to shoes. I bought my Calvin Klein wool coat there last year. I love to wear it all the time nowadays. Everytime I wear someone always tells me it's nice. That's why I love it. I got a black and a brown one too. I simply love neutral colors. It is classy and it will never run out of style.
My friend told me Skechers Shape ups are on sale there too for half the price. I just bought one from Famous but I have a 20% coupon given by my friend Jhes. All you need to do is sign up at Burlington Coat Factory and bring a valid id to any Burlington stores. have fun shopping!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use