Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Getting The Job Done

I am busy cleaning the house one day at a time. I cleared out the living room and the dining room last night. Today I will be cleaning three bedrooms upstairs. The open house will be on Sunday. I hope we will get a buyer for this house. Just kept my fingers crossed. Then there will be stepson's room, the family room and the kitchen. Mind you so many parts so little time but why one at a time? Because giving focus to each and every part of the house will make it more easy for me to clean. Aside from that I am the only one cleaning the house. Hubby is working hard somewhere and the kids are in school. I might need to call my good friend Gen whom I can always count on in helping me accomplished task. I am working and blogging in between. Sometimes I need something else to do so I won't feel like dying in what I am doing. We don't have the luxury of hiring househelpers here. Every thing is do it yourself. I wish I can but this is how it is done here and so be it.
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use