Friday, January 21, 2011

A New Member of the Family

My daughter is so excited about getting a dog. The thought of getting a new member in the family subtracted her loneliness that she will be away from her friends here. This is one condition that we approved and agreed upon moving to another house. To have a dog is like getting a new member is the family. Our neighbor has a lab. My very close friend Gen has a mixed poodle. We are looking for Labradoodle Breeders here in New jersey or in Maryland where our next house is. I think this mixed breed pet is pretty amazing since they came from two good kind of dogs. They are hypoallergenic, smart and kid-friendly. Now I'm beginning to get excited about the thought of having one too because I'd rather have a dog than a stubborn human.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use