Sunday, June 5, 2011

Goodbye New Jersey

We are up and ready for the big move to another state. Our next permanent resident is Maryland and my hubby works in South Carolina. I heard both states are nice so we might end up moving to and fro. In two to three weeks school will be over and we will be hitting down the road. We are just waiting for the kids summer school vacation. I don't know if I will be happy or sad about this move but we have to do what we need to do. I am really taking my time in packing up since my husband is not home and nobody can help with the pack up but me. So for now it pack up a little here and pack up a little there.
As of the moment I am making sure that the house is ready for the next family to move in. I want them to be happy that they bought this house. I need the professional carpet cleaning services austin to come and visit me for the final house clean up. We would also need the natural odor removal austin for my stepson's room. I just hate to leave this house with that stink in his room. I am trying to remove my emotions away from this house that I have lived for three long years. I have met good friends here and it is sad that we have to go.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use