Thursday, May 19, 2011

And I Am Back...

For a little while I stepped away from blogging to get some fresh air and reset my priorities. My apologies to that. So many things happened while I was away...for one somebody is interested to buy the house so the house is already under contract. Isn't that something to talk about?;-) James had a birthday party at home with our friends. Next month we will be moving out of New Jersey to nowhere since the plan is not fixed yet to where really since hubby got a lot of contract jobs in a couple of states. I have already asked my boss that I will be on leave up until the time I will be settled in and look for another same company retail store. So far now I guess blogging will be my hang out place. It's good to be back!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use