Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Smokey Is Still My Number One

Content by Owen Craig
Whenever Smokey Robinson is in town I try to make it to his concerts. The last time I saw him was at the Greek Theater, and it was one of my most exciting musical experiences. I was so anxious to see Smokey that I hurriedly set my home security alarm (Florida ADT security systems) before going to the concert.
At the concert, people seemed really happy that he was playing at such a beautiful outdoor location. I remember looking up at the night stars while Smokey serenaded me with hi! s timeless and unique sound. His music always seems especially for us women hoping to find that special someone.
I really like Smokey's concerts because it feels so good to get swept away in his poetic lyrics. They allow me, for at least for one evening, to escape every day problems and enjoy a magical moment in a romantic world that I would like to believe he created just for me. His music brings fans together, and I find myself easily talking with strangers who enjoy his concerts as much as I do.
Sometimes, I attend Smokey's concerts with friends, but I prefer to take my parents. When we went to the Greek Theater it was especially fun for me to watch my mother drool over Smokey while my father sitting next to her looked just a little bit jealous.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use