Saturday, May 14, 2011

Disney World Experience

This post is rather kind of late but it's really better late than never right. I felt so thrilled about the experience. The kid in me has finally happy and content that we went to Disney World last spring break. We even made a photobook about it. I am so happy that my kids were able to see Disney World for the first time. We went to Epcot and to Magic Kingdom. So many stuff to do with so little time but I was glad we were able to do the things we needed to do. We stayed at Kissimee. We drove all the way and back from NJ to Florida. It was quite a ride but we stopped in Georgia on the way and in North Carolina on the way back. We drove on Monday then got home on Saturday. Thank you hubby for being so patient with us and for driving us that far.;-)

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use