Sunday, April 29, 2012

I Passed

I'm so happy. Finally I passed the test for my CNA! I am now certified to work as a nursing assistant. I took it last Saturday. This was the second exam I took since I failed the last one last month. There are only three attempts and if you won't pass you will go back to school again. I made sure that I pass. I practiced with my classmate Shauntae almost everyday the week before the exam. We took the effort and I'm glad it paid off. Thank you so much Shauntae for helping me. You are very supportive of me. She even came to my classroom to morally support me on exam day. How about that. We laughed, we ate, we prayed so hard. It sounds like a book right but this is for real.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use