Thursday, March 29, 2012

New Neighbors

Guest post written by Christine Duncan

Early last week, I noticed that a realtor had come to the empty house across the street and put a sold sign across the for sale sign in front of it. I had been watching the in and out activity there for the last several weeks and knew it was close to being sold. I love that house and I miss my friends who lived there and were my neighbors for many years. The economy is so bad that I wondered if they would be able to sell it for a profit or if they would have to unload it at a loss because they wanted to purchase another home in their new city. When I saw the sold sign I called my friend and she told me they made a small profit and were pleased that they didn’t take a loss on the property. And she told me I would like my new neighbor. So when I saw her in the yard yesterday, I went over and introduced myself. We talked and she said she had looked into http://www.expertsatellite.com/ because she had seen the previous owner’s satellite dish when she viewed the house. She has decided to go with them for her service. Good choice, I told her!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"A Dream Come True" has been included in this weeks A Sunday Drive. I hope this helps to attract even more new visitors here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2012/04/sunday-drive_29.html

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use