Saturday, March 17, 2012

Online Shopping

I love online shopping but I don't have the time yet. I'm cramming up with this Licensure test. After the test I'm really going to do so to get myself something nice. I studied late last night but still got nervous. I reviewed the test with with a friend early in the morning. Our CNA test is composed of two parts written and skill exam. I passed the written and sadly failed the skill test. I did four out of five but they said I need to perfect it. What? My emotions diving I went home really frustrated. i definitely need to go shopping in the comfort of my home but not yet because I went to work after the test like nothing really happened. Good thing I did not encounter nasty customers. The past two days have really been hectic since I went to work and studied a too little. At six thirty tonight thank goodness my day was over at work.

I went home and got the kids ready for a dinner out. The first thing I ordered was a sangria. Yes I got myself one to ease my nerves. My niece gave me a generous gift card for my birthday that we spent. Thank you Inday Jonna. We went to Olive Garden which is very near our house. It's a family activity to dine out every weekend just to break the monotony of eating in the house every single time. Food was ghttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifood so dining out tonight was awesome.
When we got home I kicked my shoes and relaxed. It's time for me to relax and go online shopping. I saw this pretty night stand lamps that can help beautify my bedroom. I need something pretty to look at in this old dungeon. I also see a kitchen step stool chair. I really need this since I am short and could not reach the cupboards and the upper part of the pantry. The possibilities, ideas, and what to buy online are endless. There are a lot of things you can see when you shop online like this panel ready refrigerators that seem to go well in the renovation in our house in Maryland. I love this because it will camouflage with the rest of the cupboards in the kitchen. Our humble abode would really look neat, clean and a little bit spacious. I wish I have all the money to buy these stuff all at once. For now my focus is passing and acing this skill test to get me a job so i can buy what I want.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use