Thursday, March 29, 2012

Failing

I've never ever failed before. I always study hard and pass. When I took my CNA test I failed in the skill test so I can't have my license. I was shocked. I got so worried about a friend if she's gonna pass or not not knowing I am the one who failed and she passed. It made me feel like an idiot so should I cry over this? I held back the tears. Failing is not easy on my part but the truth is it teaches me to be humble. To accept the things that are happening beyond my control. I'm a failure? Oh no I can't accept that. I need to retake again to prove myself I'm not a failure. I plan to take nursing after this so I should really study harder and not just keep chilling out. I got the naces schedule today. First plan is to take a leave to focus on my review for the exam. I am going to take another exam on the 21st. Mind you I will pass this time. I am writing down all the skills. I usually absorb some words when I write it down. What kind of a person is that? I don't really know the term. I just know I learn and remember better when I write it down.
Wish me luck folks.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use