Sunday, December 27, 2009

Our Treadclimber Is Here!

After canvassing fr some treadmills and other exercise equipment I finally decided to get a treadclimber and try it. I have heard a lot of good reviews about it. Hubby ordered it sooner than I thought. I'm so glad our treadclimber is here. It came right on time for Christmas so I consider that as one of my Christmas gift. Lol. The funny thing about is it is a little it hard to assemble so up until now I have not started using it.. Hubby is trying hard to put it up together but he gave up and told me he will just call somebody to assemble it. It will cost us 300 bucks for the assembly but we need to have it assembled or we will just be buying it in vain. I miss doing my exercise since it's winter and too cold to walk outside.
Thank you so much hubby for the treadclimber!;-)

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use