Sunday, December 13, 2009

Toy Shopping

Although it was a little cold and rainy today I went to work for a couple of hours. I did not know I was the first cashier to go on duty. I am glad that hubby dropped and picked me up from work so I don't have to feel dreadful about driving in the rain. After my work we drove to toys r us to get some toys for the kids. I noticed a lot of people buying some toys. Hmmm, looks like a Christmas rush to me.;-) I got James a big imaginetext dinosaur that was on sale. It used to be a hundred plus and are on sale for 88 bucks. On sale? Why not?;-) I also got him a small dino that wil move if you touch it. He would surely love the stuff we bought him. He is into collecting dinos these day I notice. He told me that we can actually get anything for him for Christmas. I think he understands better that it's all up to dad so he is not demanding anything. We also got Heaven a baby alive toy. The kids are so lucky these days. Most of their toys are interactive unlike the days when I was growing up, I have to create something to play with. I will be busy wrapping the gifts for them tomorrow while they are in school. Hubby is so nice to spoil the kids by getting them some expensive toys once in a while.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use