Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sleep Deprived

I like to sleep a lot and wake up a little bit late. Hubby is our official alarm clock. He wakes us all up from Maryland. It sounds funny that he's far away to be our clock but true. An out of town cock-a-doodle -doo.;-) Sometimes he has his snooze. I tell him that I will go back to sleep and to just wake me up a bit later. I think the cough and cold meds make me sleep better. Sometimes I take tylenol pm but even if I like to sleep I can wake up easily with the sound going around me like the rain dropping or the wind gust. It has been raining buckets since yesterday and amazingly the wind gust woke me up at 3 in the morning. I waited for my sleep to go back to no avail so I called up my alarm clock. He placed the phone down thinking it was from the front desk. I called up again and he asked me why I am up so early. Gosh. I hate to be sleepless because it might affect my work and most especially my mood.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use