Monday, November 30, 2009

My Laptop is Doing Better

Thank goodness to mozilla firefox my laptop is doing a lot better now. I hated using my computer before because it's amazingly slow. Yes, it's ironic to be newer than what hubby has yet it's slower. It takes me forever to drop my entrecard in my laptop. I usually ended up using hubby's old laptop. Hubby's computer is slowing because of age but it works faster when I drop the entrecards. I noticed that hubby's computer has a mozilla firefox while I have explorer. I made plans a long time ago to download mozilla firefox in my own laptop but often times I forget. Last night I finally can't take it anymore so I decided to download mozilla firefox and I am so happy with the results. I can now drop my entrecards fast and the computer worked better for me. Yeehaa! I can now drop surf the net and do my chores at home.
How about you are you using internet explorer or mozilla firefox?

4 comments:

Leilanie said...

yes i am using firefox and i love it! it is so much faster than internet explorer. i dont even use explorer at all anymore. i hate how slow it is.

Mel said...

Yes, Marie I should have not wasted my time with explorer and switched o firefox right away I could have earned a lot of cedits with my entrecard. lol.;-) oh well, it's never too late i think.

Grampy said...

I am using firefox.I love it. My wife swears by IE. She won't switch.

Mel said...

Sure grampy. We can see a big difference. If I have known I should have switched sooner.;-)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use