Sunday, November 29, 2009

Black Friday

I was so glad hubby was home for the thanksgiving. We planned to see her sister but he was too tired to do that since he just came home from Maryland. He baked the turkey for us. I sauteed the vegetables. We had an apple pie for dessert. It was simple but it was good.
I went to work on Black Friday. I was not fond of getting something on Black Friday but since I was at work I seized the opportunity. At first I was confused on what to get since the line was ridiculously long. I went around and grabbed some items for the kids. I grabbed sweaters for 10 bucks each. At the checkout I ended up purchasing $400 worth of I dunno what. I called hubby to bring the stuff home and he was surprised of the amount I spent. I looked into what I bought and was shocked I grabbed an hundred dollar worth of lego which I thought was on sale for 25 bucks. The scooter which I thought was 17 bucks was marked 80 bucks. Holy molly! I was so pissed off and returned those stuff. James is actually not fond of Legos and it was way too overpriced. I wanted to get the 10x zoom camera worth 129 bucks but completely forgot about it. Oh well, I was able to buy a musical keyboard worth 50 bucks. The kids were so delighted about it.
What did you get last Black Friday?

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use