Wednesday, November 11, 2009

When Kids Get Sick

The flu season has set in and my family wasn't spared with it. At first stepson got hit with it and then my daughter. I felt sick but I tried to pretend that I a not or else who would look after my kids when hubby is out of town for most of the time. It makes me feel bad when kids get sick and wished I was the one who has it instead of them. Last night Heaven got some swelling because she is allergic of something. I have a sneaking suspicion its because of the eggplant I made for dinner last Sunday. After a week of absence from school last week Heaven skipped school again today because of two reasons: first, she was sleepless last night scratching here and there and second, I have to rush her to the doctor to make sure she's okay. I think she has really very weak resistance but thank God she is doing a little bit fine now. I hope she will be able to go to school today.

2 comments:

chuwie said...

hi..i totally agree that if our kids are sick we would like to be the one who is sick instead of them. after all we live because of our kids right? and being a mother is such an achievement to us..

Mel said...

that's very true chuwie. thanks for dropping by...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use