Monday, July 9, 2012

A Bang for Every Buck

I was cutting my coupons last night. The Krazy Coupon Lady is my guide and my inspiration. They give us a heads up a week or days before the sale of items go on sale and where to find the coupons in certain stores which I find amazing. I went to drop off my red box movie to CVS today. I decided to bring my coupons that I gathered last night. My kids helped me out in finding and gathering the items in the store. Here is the breakdown of the items I bought: Purex on sale for 1.99 used $1 mfr qpon Garnier 2.99 used bought 5 used 5 $1 qpon received $5EB for buying $15 Listerine 2.99 used $1 mfr qpon Nature Made vitamins BOGO used 2 cvs $2 coupon John Frieda 6.99 used 2 $2mfr qpon I used a lot of my CVS extrabucks from previous purchases. I have a 98% savings. All these I paid for 59 cents. I did not expect I will save big today. I'm glad I can help out my family in my own little way. I'm getting there saving each dollar to help my family makes me happy.Thank you CVS and krazy coupon lady for all of these.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice haul! I hope you can visit my blog hipmamasplace.com too for deals, freebies and coupons that I post everyday! :)

Marms said...

Oh wow! that's great savings sis.

marms

Mel said...

yes jocelyn it is indeed a great haul for me;) and thanks marms;-)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use