Friday, December 19, 2008



Christmas is around the corner. Yes it is just five days away from now. Have you completed you gift shopping for your family and friends? If not you can always check out a long line of gift ideas at www.amazon.com. It has affordable products that can be shipped to you right on time. I love this time of the year when we can give gifts. Giving always gives me peace and contenment. I choose Amazon shopping because of its affordability.

I'm so excited because even if my husband is not a Christmas fanatic I grew up celebrating Christmas. The occasion is a celebration of the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. On that day He was born in the most humble way, in a manger, where the animals eat and rest. It was a symbol of humility. It was one peaceful night and the wise men who were not really mentioned in the Bible of the exact number brought gifts for the baby Jesus. It is the beginning of the gift giving idea. Since Jesus has already risen and went to live with the Father we will be giving our gifts for the people we love even to some friends or strangers. It makes me happy to be giving gifts to my family and friends. I am not really expecting anything, well if something comes in the way I am fine with that if not it is also fine. What I really want to do is make someone happy this lovely season.

Most of the time I buy gifts for my kids. I have suggested gifts above that is interactive one that would really make your child happy this Christmas. Hope you enjoy the holidays guys!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use