Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Organizing Home Sweet Home

As a mother of two growing up kids organizing the home is a big issue. The clutter around the house seemed endless. Pick some up of the toys and they leave more papers. The kids love to pull out their stuff toys and bring them to almost just everywhere. When they get home from school they bring a lot of papers and scatter them all over the floor then ask for more papers so they can draw, color and cut. Aside from that we have a lot ad papers around the house. Paper here and paper there, there are papers everywhere. Cleaning with all of these mess is just overwhelming.

As I watch Clean House on TV I realized that I do really have to clean the house and not wait for others to come in and clean it for me. Thanks but no thanks to the free insults, humiliation and funny faces of disgust. A person as sensitive as I am I dont think I will have the courage to do that. Yet the show is really inspiring to me. I like watching it.

So where do we need to start? I was inspired to create a hub that might be useful to every mom, soon to be moms and those who really like to organize the house. http://hubpages.com/hub/Organizing-Home-Sweet-Home

Get inspired and love your home sweet home!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use