Saturday, December 13, 2008

Friends



Man is a social being by nature. We all want to have a friend no matter where we are in this world. We always want to belong in a certain group. I have missed my friends in the Philippines a lot yet what can I do now they are too far away from me. I wonder if they missed me too. It's not really easy to be somewhere far away. I wish I was home but actually there is no turning back now, this is my new home. Oh well. This is my life now. I have to face reality. That's why I am glad I am starting to have new friends here. I will be going to dinner to my new friend's house tomorrow. She has other friends who will be there too. Her name is Menmen, a straightforwarded girl who knows what she wants and who she is in life. The first time I talked to her we just kept on talking like we were old friends. I know I'm gonna like her. I really do not wish for a lot of friends, as long as I have a few who are nice and real, who will be there for me in as much as I will be there for them I will be happy with that. Do you have real friends in life?

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use