Saturday, December 27, 2008

Connecting with family and friends

I connect with my friends with either online or thru the phone. I have seen my friend online and said hi to her and she called me back because she was busy preparing food in the kitchen. Nowadays we are lucky to have a lot of ways to get connected with friends but we should be willing the price. Getting online would be the cheapest, that way we can see them on the webcam and talk to them on the microphone. The monthly bill for the internet connection is not as high as phone bill. A telephone comunication was the oldest so far and effective means of communicating with people. We can also connect with friends and family using wireless phones. It is not the cheapest but nowadays thru cellphones we can use the text messaging that comes with it that is cheap and very affordable. I have lessen our phone bill since I have strive my best getting connected with family and friends in the Philippines thru the internet. Before I cannot really help it but call on the regular landline. I am glad I can now manage to use the computer. With the sky rocketing bills on every basic commodity we have to find a way save.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use