Thursday, August 27, 2009

A New Haircut

I have been cutting hubby and the kids' hair for more than a couple of times and at least they are happy and contented with it. Most of all my wallet is contented since I have save some money in trimming their hair myself. But the funny thing is I can't cut my own hair. My hair began to grow too long and it felt heavy. Everyday it seem so hot and I always felt the need to get a shower. It's not easy taking care of a very long hair with two kids to look after. Even if summer is almost over I still my hair trimmed. I went to the parlor to get a trim. The last time I remembered was I cut my bangs and it looked so crooked and funny. My haircut is usually angled in front and I wanted to have some bangs so definitely I can't do it myself. The hairdresser liked my hair and she really did not feel like cutting it. I thought it was funny since every time I go to the parlor hairdressers will always make the same comment. She trimmed my hair nicely and I am so happy with the result. I felt good with my new hair. I think I will be looking for her the next time I will go to the parlor.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use