Friday, August 28, 2009

Yay me, I'm on Cloud Nine Today!

I'm feeling so happy today. Burning my midnight candle has finally paid off. The dreadful days of waiting for the result is over and I am feeling lifted on cloud nine!;-) I checked the result of the teachers exam online and I passed with great summer colors. To tell you the truth I was dreadfully horrified that I would flunk it because hubby has so high expectations on me.
A month ago when I took the test no one can draw the lines on my face when I got out of the examination room. Hubby comforted me and told me I was not the only asian who looked so bewildered when they came out from the examination room. That kind of look like I hae drenched my head in a bucket of cold water. And I even had a self talk that if ever I will not pass the test I will just take it again. Nothing beats with preparation and prayers.
Thank you Lord for guiding me. You have always proven your power.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm happy for you! See that, it wasn't long ago when we spoke about taking the test again.

Lulu said...

congrats!

Mel said...

Thankssss a lot Lulu and Menmen. really thought nangamote ko hehehe. may gani the Lord heard my prayers.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use