Thursday, August 6, 2009

Addicted to Facebook's Farmtown

Hello friends! It's been a long time since I was gone in the blogging world and the lame reason about it is because I became addicted to one of Facebook's game applications called Farmtown. In farmtown one becomes a farmer, help others harvest and plow their farm, get paid and gain experience. One canalso beable to expand their own farm by buying lands, design your own farm. Each time you go to the next level there is always somethig nice in store for you. Can you believe I even spent sleepless nights farming? lol. It sounds crazy but oh well since the kids are on vacation I always have the lame excuse to be able to sleep realy very late. Good thing the feeling of obessession has finally subsided a bit so I am back to my blog.;-)

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use