Friday, July 24, 2009

Please Wish Me Luck;-)

I can't believe it's Friday again. Most of the time I always feel relieved on Fridays since the week is almost over but it's different this time because I am already a little bit nervous. Tomorrow I will be taking my praxis exam. I hope and pray I will pass. I have been reviewing but only God knows if I will pass or not. Lord, please let me pass or else I'll blame it on Terry. Hahaha. I have taken the license examination for teacher's in the Philippines and passed it but I have to take another one again. The thought of doing it again and again is crazy enough for me but I guess I just need to think positively. The exam will only be 2 hours. It will start at 7:30 so I guess I will be back home sooner. I hope I will pass the test.Oh well, just please wish me luck.

3 comments:

Lulu said...

Wish you Luck!!! Just relax you can do it!

Mel said...

lol, thanks.;-)

Unknown said...

All the luck in the world...you will do just fine:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use