Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fixing the Flush Lever

Living in the land of do-it-yourself slowly but surely I have learned things by myself. I did have a washing machine before back in the Philippines but I did not even know how to use it inc I have a helper. Cooking was another thing. I knew ho to cook but I really did not do that too. But my husband is so proud that I can cook now. He thought I was a born chef. LOl. But fixing a flush lever? It is one of the least thing I expected that I can do. The flush lever in our bathroom broke last week. We bought one last Saturday at Lowe's. This time my husband made it sure it was not made of plastic. We've been using the toilet for over a week with the back part open since the flush lever was broken. Hubby was busy and forgot aboutit so I tried fixing it myself. I called him up at work because I can't find the tools at home. I told him that I need some tools and hang up. I was so happy when I was able to change the flush lever all by myself. I have never done such a thing so I did really felt great of such a simple success. I called up hubby and told him what I did and he can't even believe it. LOl. I bet he was happy too since he wouldn't need to fix it when he comes home.;-)

2 comments:

Milyjohnson said...

That is great that you were able to fix the flush lever. It is great to be able to fix things yourselves.

Mel said...

Yes, it woud have cost me to have someone else do it for me.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use