Friday, July 10, 2009

Driving Safely Is A Must

Everyday for ten days I have to drive my stepson to school for his summer make up for Physical Education. Waking up every morning is no easy task since I am not an early morning person. It takes courage for me to drive since I really hate doing it. It scares me to think of myself driving half asleep because accidents happen anytime like it or not. I drink a little bit of coffee with a lot of sugar just to wake myself up when the clock strikes seven. I woke up early for four days in a row now so I can do my duty as a parent.
Early in the morning last Tuesday we saw a bumper to bumper collision in Route 73. Five cars were in a mess that the cop car has to reroute us to a road I never knew existed. I saw a chopper above covering the news and it stayed there for around thirty minutes. I felt sorry looking at those cars. I just hope no one died in that collision. Talking about collision auto body shop montclair has the largest collision repair experts who will listen to you and assist you with your repair needs. They can surely be of tremendous help in restoring back your car's great shape again. Visit auto body shop montclair to read more about great feedbacks and testimonials.

2 comments:

Milyjohnson said...

This is interesting, Mel. I hope you are careful when you are driving. I hope the people in the collision are okay. There are a lot of accidents here too.

Mel said...

Yes, Michelle. I can see how people from NJ drives. ;-) Takes a lot of courage to be around other vehicles that moves around without warning.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use