Sunday, July 12, 2009

Made Some Embutido Today

We went to the library yesterday but it was closed. We decided to let the kids play for a little while in the big playground right across where the library is. When we got home the kids went to the pool with hubby so I had some time ironing some clothes. Then I baked some fish for dinner. I topped it with tomatoes and spanish onions, sprinkles a dash of salt and pepper and then wrapped it up in tin foil. The fish turned out great.;-)For today's dinner I made embutido(home made meatloaf) which was really good. The last time I made it it was from ground beef but the recipe said it is ground pork. This time hubby finally found some ground pork. I forgot to place cheese and raisins but still it was better than the last time. Itis an option to steam it inside the oven or on the cooktop, I chose steaming it on the cooktop. I am glad my husband loves home made stuff. I really like to prepare great meals for m family. I wish I could share it with some of my friends.

1 comment:

Grace said...

Embutido is one of my ultimate favorites. I didn't know that it is actually meatloaf :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use