Monday, July 6, 2009

Thank you Jo Ann;-)

We went to Jo ann's house for swimming last 4th of July. I woke up late and could not decide if we should go or not since I was so tired of the travel but the kids really want to go swimming. I dressed them up and we went there. Funny thing happened because our gps stopped working when we were in the middle of I-295. Grrr... My hubby wanted to go home to print out mapquest but I told him that I don't want to go home. I called up Menmen to rescue us. Thank you Men for reminding us to go there. Bob gave us the direction to their house and picked us up at Wawa since we did not follow his instruction. Thank goodness we arrived at their place in one piece. We met all our friends there and the kids had a blast swimming. I can't imagine how the kids dived on a 9-foot deep pool when they don't know how to swim. We also had karaoke. It felt good to be around some filipino friends and family. We really had fun. Thanks a lot Bob and Jo Ann for inviting us over!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use